Friday, May 30, 2008

Chapter 4



"Hello, Mr. Jabbamathee"
"Hello, but it's Captain Jabbamathee."
"Oh, sorry, sorry, this is Gabriel, and I was wondering if you can help me with an exponential equation."
"Oh, sure, I can help with anything pre-cal."
"Yeah, I started this new bee business, but I'll explain the rest when you get to my house, it's at 154 Bee St."
"Alright, hows 5 minutes sound?"
"Sounds great."
5 minutes later there was a knock at Gabriel's door, and it's none other than Captain Jabbamathee. "Okay Mr-uh, I mean Captain Jabbamathee, the problem is that I have a colony of 21500 bees, and they triple every 20 days, I'm going to have to sell the colony to a customer and he expects it in 36 days, about 5 weeks. I want to know how many bees I will have and how much money I'll make if I sell batches of 100 bees for $20."
"I see, this problem should be un-bee-lievably easy."
"Oh, hilarious.."
"Yeah, hilarious, anyways, here's the solution, your steps to success."
Off Captain Jabbamthee went, racing pen on paper.


No comments: